rateTexarkana.com Advertising Guide
What Is rateTexarkana.com?
rateTexarkana.com is an online city guide made up of real reviews from real people. It is a fun and engaging place for people to share the experiences they've had with local businesses and services. Simply put, it's word of mouth - amplified!. And now rateTexarkana.com can help engaged business owners get the most out of their online reputation.
My business has been reviewed on rateTexarkana.com. Now what?
That's great! Now you should get personally involved in the rateTexarkana.com community – primarily as an individual and also as someone actively managing your business' reputation on rateTexarkana.com. Here is a simple list of DOs and DON'Ts for business owners:
First the DON'Ts:
- DON'T review your own business anonymously or get your friends to do the same. (see the Do's section for alternatives)
- DON'T overestimate the impact of a single negative review. It happens to even the best businesses. In fact, negative reviews sprinkled in with favorable reviews often act to enhance the credibility of the positive reviews by illustrating the honesty and openness of the rateTexarkana.com community. That said, if you see a trend of negative reviews, you may want to use this feedback and determine if there is a way to improve your business.
- DON'T lash out at the people who have written negative reviews about you. Tempting as that may be, it could backfire in some cases as the rateTexarkana.com community may up the ante and spread more negativity (see below for alternative).
And now the DOs:
- DO register on rateTexarkana.com yourself, as an individual, and engage with the community (rate some businesses, write some reviews, etc.). As a business owner or manager, you are a real human being, and rateTexarkana.com is the right place to show that.
- DO make sure your business information is correct. Let us know if something is incorrect and we'll get it corrected. Be sure to note that you are the business owner when submitting the info.
- DO review your own business – clearly stating that you are the business owner. Full disclosure is important here and will be critical in earning the respect of the rateTexarkana.com community.
- DO take the feedback to heart ... but remember that each review is just one single opinion, and it's the entire set of the rateTexarkana.com reviews together that really matters most.
- DO consider enhancing your business profile page and joining rateTexarkana.com's Enhanced Word of Mouth Advertising Program.
To request more information regarding rateTexarkana.com's Enhanced Word of Mouth Advertising Program, please complete the form below: